ALMADIUS’s core business is engineering for projects.
We assist our partners and clients throughout their projects’ development, for all our fields of activity.
Our first assignments began with the formulation of a master plan for drinking water in Niger, and the design of dam automation in the Namur Province. Since then, we have increased our missions in Belgium and abroad in the field of structural engineering and buildings, infrastructure, water treatment, soil investigations and remediation, solid and mining waste management, etc.
Our engineering activities include the following services :
- Audits of projects and facilities
- Master plans
- Technical and financial analyses
- Structural dimensioning (stability, electro-mechanical equipment, etc.)
- Calculation notes and technical specifications
- Hydraulic and hydrogeological modelling
- In situ measurements and testing
- Flowsheet and P&ID
- General and detailed plans
- Preparation of tender documents and works specifications
We recently participated to the engineering studies for the following projects:
- Dimensioning of storm water basins
- Technical assistance for development of new technologies for industrial waste water treatment
- Calculation notes and modeling for a 90km-long drinking water pipe in Macedonia